Friday 5 April 2013

Note to Helder.

Hi guys here's my note to Helder...


Helder, last year I listened to lots of people and they kept saying I need to do lots of cardio to burn the fat and was advised to do 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening so I was doing 2 hours a day and to be honest it was stressing me out...now I do 25-30 min a day and that's it!!! What I thinks helping me is my diet & training, I'm eating one meal less a day I've increased the size of the food meals but overall I'm eating 150g of protein less a day & 200g less of carbs, I've  increased the fat slightly and I feel good for it, I have less craving to reach for say a protein bar or cheat meal...and the good thing is I'm much fuller!!!! I've also changed my training in terms of reps... I really feel its down to understanding your body and how it reacts to changes, I haven't done a full year in bodybuilding and I'm learning new things about body every day....

No comments:

Post a Comment